Deaths and losses analysis
The Deaths and losses analysis allows you to see the deaths, losses, found animals and killed animals recorded on your farm. You can compare details for different seasons, stock traits, ownership and graziers by selecting the appropriate time frames and parameters.
The analysis shows:
- a summary of the information for all selected animals and seasons
- a map showing the location of the events
- losses by cause
- loss percentage by animal class
- losses by time of the year
- losses by owner.
You can print the report.
Set up, view and print the Deaths and losses analysis
To set up and view the Deaths and losses analysis:
On the Navigation bar, click Report centre > Animal.
Find Deaths and losses analysis and click View.
- Animal type
- Animal class
- Event type - Death - including Killed on farm, Lost or Found
- Ownership type - allows you to include or exclude grazing stock
- Location - allows you to include or exclude grazing stock
- Cause of death
to show in the analysis.
- The analysis changes as you make your selections.
To print the Deaths and losses analysis:
- Click Print at the top right of the analysis screen.
Find out more